Friday, 12 May 2017

Thank you

Thank you so very much for all of the comments you left on my Instagram post yesterday and to those of you who e-mailed me or left comments on an older post here on my blog.  As always your kindness and your good hearts overwhelm me!  I don't know that I deserve any of your kindness, but I sure am grateful for it.

My post from yesterday has been deleted - as has the Instagram post, although I took screen shots of all of your wonderful comments to remind me of what you said.

I wanted to take it down because it was too much for me to leave on my blog long term, but in the moment I needed to share it.  There is no news as yet - the issue is about my brothers health in case you didn't see the posts and are wondering - although he is getting more treatment again and remains in hospital and will likely be there until sometime next week at least.  It sounds as though a really great doctor who has never seen him before has been to see him and is taking charge of his case - the result of prayer and good thought in action perhaps - and they sound very good which is good news.  I haven't been to see him yet, as he just needs his wife with him right now.  I will though and will tell him - in a vague and cryptic way because he doesn't know about any of you! - about all the good wishes which are being sent his way and I hope that he might somehow feel the love from you all.

Also I forgot to add yesterday in my post that my own health is much better now and I am well on the way to getting back to being myself again.  Sorry I meant to say that explicitly, but forgot to say it directly. 

Thank you all once again.  I cannot describe even a fraction of how grateful I am for you all right now, but if you can imagine just a small part then it will be a very large amount indeed.

I am going to take a break from blogging for a little while I think until things settle - which will save you from any more over emotional posts.  I will return, but as I was on a sort of unannounced blogging less break anyway, I will just extend that for now.  So I will pop up the book posts as and when  I write them and see you again in a while when I am less of a tizzy.  Of course if there is any dramatic news about my brother I will let you know as and when I can too, otherwise I will update when I come back.

Love to you all and lots of thanks, and much like Arnie, I will be back!

Amy