Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Thames Path Together Community Art Project - Part 2

This is the second part of my post from yesterday.  Today I am sharing the photos of all of the panels along the bridge.  To read what this is all about see my previous post - here.

I hope you enjoy seeing the incredible artworks!  There are a lot of photos again, but not lots of words so you can just scroll through and look at the beautiful work.

Oh, and I forgot to say, the pieces are all to be auctioned off, so you can get your bid in if you want something apparently.  Results announced on 14th May.















































Hope you enjoyed coming along with me!

Amy

17 comments:

  1. I did thank you. Haven't they all been busy! It must have taken a long time to make it all. Well done Whitchurch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice idea, and some really lovely artwork there. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - and lots of happy ducks and swans in that lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to see! I like the bridge on the bridge with the water so prominently featured and the lovely English cottage and the swans and...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think of all the creativity and time that went into this display. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, thanks Amy, there are really talented people about x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is WOW! I might say it a few more times. Wow! Wow! Wow! :) So incredibly creative and diverse. They are all amazing! And inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! So much creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspirational, a joy to visit and see the amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning. I think all of the different artists have done an amazing job.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did, too, Amy! Thanks! ...Tammy typed just what I was thinking, too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all so interesting and a great use of different materials. Love the use of the old CDs in picture #5.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fantastic idea - there are some brilliant pieces there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did enjoy coming along with you. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for taking us along on the trip. Really talented people

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful event! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx