Friday, 23 December 2016

Five On Friday Linkup Number 4

Happy Friday and Happy Christmas everyone!!!  This is the last Five On Friday for this year.  Thank you all so very much for taking part, joining in, reading and visiting and commenting and most of all for bearing with me during this difficult last few months.  I know that I and everyone else who takes part really appreciates it.

There will not be a Five On Friday link up next week, but we will return on the first Friday in 2017 which is the 6th of January.

My post is linked below.

Before signing off to wish you all a Happy Christmas, I want to say one more thing.  It is Christmas in two days, even if you do not celebrate there will be or will have been a lot going on in your life, so this week, if we don't comment well so be it.  Let us all be honest we are very busy and might pop by over the next two weeks to read each others posts but may not comment and that is OK!  I am being honest here, I will not have time for comments, but I am looking forward in the days after Christmas to snuggling up with my computer and doing some blog reading so I will enjoy your posts then.

That leaves me nothing more to say than to wish you a very Happy Christmas, a prosperous and healthy and happy New Year.  I hope that all good things and only good things come your way in 2017 and that whatever troubles you have had this year will all be left behind.  I thank you for your kindness and goodness and support, and return it to you many times in my heart and my thoughts even if I don't always get the words to you.

Let us hope and if you are inclined to pray that good things come to us all next year and let us also be thankful for all of the blessings in our lives no matter how big, or more importantly, how small they are.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!





Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML