Friday, 14 October 2016

Five On Friday

Well folks, it has reached that stage!  The one where I have run out of posts that I wrote in August - which isn't bad seeing as how it is now the middle of October - and I don't have any more of those to share with you.  I also don't have anything to share with you today.

Life has been hectic as you know, and it has caught up with me.  Too much to do and not enough time to do it in, but now there really isn't enough time.  I cannot write to you about what is happening because I just can't bear say it all, and I don't think that anyone would want to have to read it in any case.  Suffice to say that it is all Man related and that is taking all of my time and then some.

Hubby and I are as OK as we can be, just very busy and tired and I need to clear my head of things that are not absolutely necessary.  I really am alright, even if I don't sound it and I am making sure that I go to Basildon Park each week so that I have at least one day for me.  So you don't need to worry about me!

So I leave you with the link up for you all to join in and go and visit each other.  I will continue to put this up each Friday no matter what, and if I can I will come and read your posts, and I know you will understand that I will probably not comment.  If you would rather not take part as I am not joining in, I totally understand, but it is here if you want to.  I hope that you will all not leave me and that you will be here when I can return.

For now I will just be posting the link on Fridays and possibly the occasional book post - sorry that is all I have right now and all that I have been sharing with you!

Thank you as always for your kindness and support and caring.  I do so appreciate it.  Thank you for your forbearance with me too.  Again, I really am thankful and appreciative.

Comments are off on this post because there isn't anything to say right now really.

I hope that you are all well and happy and enjoying life, have some fun for me please!!!

Amy xx

********************




Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
********************