Monday, 5 September 2016

Posting blog posts

Hi All

There is no real change in life events - if there is I will do another update as and when.  However, things feel as though they are on a slightly less frantic road than they have been.  All remains much the same really, no better, but no worse which is a good thing I guess.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that during August I wrote lots of posts that I planned to share in September - written before our recent life events I should say.  They were all scheduled to be posted during most of the month, but I unscheduled them all after what happened. 

Now that we are a little more even again I wanted to post some of them from time to time as I have fun things to share with you.  So I will not be posting every day, but as and when I remember I will share a post.

I will link back to this post at the bottom as a way of explanation that life is not all wine and roses, but I have things to share and want to do that so that some sort of normal life will continue while the abnormal life does its thing alongside.  So please don't think that I am callously or blithely just carrying on as though life is all wonderful.  It isn't, but it is important to try and be normal so this is me doing just that.

If there is any change I will do another post and link to that.  If I don't link to this or another post at the bottom it means it is a new post and you will probably get the gist of that from the post no doubt.  I thought this was easier than amending each and every post.

Thank you for understanding.  I hope this makes sense.

Comments are off on this post.

I will be starting to post very shortly.

Thanks!

Amy