Friday, 16 September 2016

Five On Friday

Hello Everyone!

Lovely to see you again.

Today I am unable to do a Five On Friday post, but I will be back again next week.  However, I have added the link up below so that you can all take part and if I can I will be by to read your posts, but I may not have chance to comment.  Nothing bad, just can't make it today I am afraid.  So sorry.

I am sorry too that I didn't get to comment on everyones posts last week either, again, due to the situation here which is much the same, but difficult and has over the last week bought on some other issues too.  I will share more next week if I can, but in the meantime, I apologise and hope you will forgive me and understand.

I hope to be back to normal next Friday.

Thank you for understanding.  Have fun posting and going and reading and visiting everyone elses posts and leaving them comments.  I have turned comments off here so that you can go and visit elsewhere.

See you soon!

Amy

********************





Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

********************

22 comments:

  1. Thank you being such a good hostess especially during a difficult time, Amy. I'm wishing the best for you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to think of you, Amy. Thank you for organising the link-up for Five on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Amy and sending best wishes
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you Amy, I am sorry for not joining in again maybe next week...Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the linky ! Don't worry, things will get better, take care !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amy, I hope all will be well, look after yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for still doing the link up Amy. Take time to look after yourself and hope things improve enough to hear from you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope things improve for you soon Amy. Thanks for taking time to set up the link. B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting Amy, I hope things get better for you soon. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope things are okay. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope all will be well soon.

    Thanks for taking the time to do this for us...it's MUCH appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Amy, hope your situation improves soon. Thank you for setting up the link. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hope you are ok...thank you for taking the time for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope things improve for you soon. Take care and thanks for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping you are okay♥ Hugs♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting, Amy. Hope to see you back blogging again soon.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the link-up Amy. Don't worry about clicking over and leaving a comment on my blog. You go over the top as a hostess already and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Hope your weekend is smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was very kind of you to put the link up when your hands are already full Amy. Take care my friend and hugs to you.
    Wendy xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Continuing to think of you dear Friend and sending prayers and hugs. Hope you're taking good care of yourself. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Amy,
    Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us have the blog party. I totally understand what you are going through. Been there...

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Amy, I don't do Five on Friday but just wanted to say that people totally understand if you can't get back to them. Life does get in the way sometimes. I'm hoping things will improve for you soon and you can get your life back on track. Take care and thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx