Monday, 1 August 2016

Summer

It isn't really the first day of summer, but it is the first day of my summer break that I have decided to take!

No podcasting.

No blogging.

No commenting.

No Five On Friday.

No Twitter.

No Facebook.

Yes blog reading.

Yes IG.

Yes shop is still open.

Yes podcast watching.

Yes I might do some making.

Yes I will then have loads to share in September - watch out!

Yes I might break all of this and do some blogging or some podcasting.  I have that right. Right?

Yes of course crocheting.

Yes designing.

Yes reading.

Yes gardening.

Yes days out.

Yes doing nothing.

Yes housework - well, you know, just to keep things decent!

Yes gathering ideas.

Yes to what I want to yes to and No to what I don't!

Thank you for the support and encouragement.

See you in September!!

Have a great August everyone, whatever you are doing!!

I love ya more than my luggage!! *

Amy

* as said by Clairee Belcher in Steel Magnolias although I recently said it was Ouiser Boudreaux and reminded to me recently by Leanne from Todays Stuff.  But Leanne will not be reading this because she is on a break too!  I am in great company in that way!!

p.s. comments are closed, that way neither of us needs to feel that we have to say anything!