Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Podcast Episode 10 - too many planes??

The 10th - can you believe it, 10th! - episode of the Podcast is now available for viewing.  Thank you so much to everyone who watches, has subscribed and liked and enjoyed watching.  You are what keeps me going.

Please feel free to subscribe to the You Tube channel, I do post videos that I don't post here so you will miss them otherwise.  Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and liked and so on!

I hope you enjoy the episode!



Shownotes for this episode.
 
There are links for everywhere you can find me or my shops in the sidebar of my blog.
 
You can also click either on the name of the place you want to find me or by clicking the word "here" to be taken directly to where you want to find me.
 
 
To subscribe to the Podcast click here.  You will then automatically be advised of new episodes that are available and any extra videos that I might share on the podcast channel but not here on the blog.
 
There is a Ravelry Group for the podcast which can be found via the groups tab in Ravelry, search lovemademyhome or just c1lick here.
 
My Pattern Shop on Ravelry can be found here.
 
My Etsy Shop can be found here.
 
Meg Shawl.  Pattern will be available here from Wednesday 19th July 2016 - or later today if I can manage it!
 
Beth Shawl designed by me.  Pattern available here.
 
Amy Shawl designed by me.  Pattern available here.
 
Jo Shawl designed by me.  Pattern available here.
 
Computer Cover, Stylecraft Special DK in colours White, Lobelia and Empire.  No pattern, but if you would like one, let me know and I will see what I can do in the future.
 
Crochet Hook Case that I am making.  Pattern and yarn information will be available in due course.
 
New Shawl design, yarn Cascade 220 Superwash, colour 1921.  Pattern will be forthcoming one I have finished the design!
 
Little Owl - from a kit included with HomeMaker Magazine some time ago - sorry, don't have any more info.
 
Shop Update with the bags that I showed happened at 9am UK time today (19th July 2016).  Progress Keepers/Stitch Markers also available in my Etsy Shop which is here.
 
Magazines I mentioned Crochet Now Issue 4 - has the pretty bunting and other lovely things - and Love Crochet Issue 36 which has an abundance of beautiful shawl patterns.
 
If I have forgotten anything please let me know!

14 comments:

  1. Look at you, Mrs. Busy Bee! So many places that you can be found. I didn't realize you had a page on FB so I went over to Like it! I'm not on Intagram and don't really understand it that much. I'm so proud of you and all of your talent and that you share it with us.
    Thanks for coming along with me on my little trip.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would love IG - kind of like pinterest but with comments and interaction! Thank you for watching and joining in, you are a sweetie!!

      Delete
  2. Just home from vacation, hoping to get caught up on blogs, will be joining in on Five on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Glad to see you back, hope you had a great time!

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your podcast. I am so amazed at how much you are able to get done! Loved some of the beautiful shawls! Had a chuckle over you not having to "fend off thieves and vagabonds"...glad you didn't! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy lady! If you keep it up, you'll have built an empire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vee, not sure that there will be an empire at this speed, but if I can work out a way to cover my costs that will be good!

      Delete
  5. Loved my visit with you today! I enjoyed learning more about the inspiration for your shawl series, and especially Meg's shawl...the arbor with flowers...so sweet. I appreciate your demonstration again for how to use progress keepers and stitch markers. It is fun to see your various projects grow and encourages me to keep working on mine. I'm glad your husband appreciates his computer keeper. I like it too, and it is another project to add to my want to make list. While practicing knitting you might enjoy following this dishcloth pattern http://teresakasner.blogspot.com/2015/01/chasing-cotton-candy-mountain.html Thanks for posting and podcasting, Amy. It is a joy to know you in this way. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gracie, so glad you enjoyed it! You said such lovely things and that inspires me to keep going! I will have a look at Teresa's pattern, I need a "thing" to make so that sounds idea and I have some cotton!! Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
  6. Hello dearest Friend!

    I'm still having fun making rounds when I can and playing catch up! I love seeing what you're up to on these videos. Even though a lot of the stuff I don't even understand (Lol) I will someday when I get into crochet!! ;) I loved the issues with the planes - cracked me up. You're just so cute!

    Annie and I LOVED the owl bag and she basically took it over!! Ha! I keep meaning to get a photo of her with it and when I do I'll post it on insta. I may need to get that big bag for my Mom!! She loves yellow and the butterflies and it'd be so useful even as pretty storage for some of her things as her apt is small.

    Keep up the great work you amazingly talented Chica!! Blessings & hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying the videos, thank you!! You are so kind. Oh, the planes, it was crazy and we still keep having them come over, what is with that! Glad that Annie loves the bag, I hope your Mom will love hers too! Thank you for being so very lovely!!! You are wonderful!

      Delete
  7. You are a busy person! I'm glad it's all going well my friend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx