Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Podcast Episode 8 - This is Not a Knitting Podcast

Hi everyone!

The latest episode of the podcast is now live and available to watch.  Shownotes can be found below the video.  You can find links to everywhere that I am in the sidebar there are also links in the shownotes below.

Thank you for watching, I hope that you enjoy the episode.  Thank you too to everyone who has subscribed.  If you subscribe you will be notified as soon as the episode is available rather than waiting for me to have to post it here.

Hope you enjoy the episode!

Amy



Shownotes for this episode.
 
There are links for everywhere you can find me or my shops in the sidebar of my blog.
 
You can also click either on the name of the place you want to find me or by clicking the word "here" to be taken directly to where you want to find me.
 
 
To subscribe to the Podcast click here.  You will then automatically be advised of new episodes that are available.
 
There is a Ravelry Group for the podcast which can be found via the groups tab in Ravelry, search lovemademyhome or just c1lick here.
 
My Pattern Shop on Ravelry can be found here.
 
My Etsy Shop can be found here.
 
Lacy Jo Shawl.  Pattern and yarn information will be available in due course.
 
Meg Shawl.  Pattern and yarn information will be available in due course.
 
Beth Shawl designed by me.  Pattern available here.
 
Happy Scrappy Squares Blanket by Sandra of Cherry Heart.  Information available here.
 
Computer Cover, Stylecraft Special DK in colours White, Lobelia and Empire.
 
Crochet Hook Case that I am going to make.  Pattern and yarn information will be available in due course.
 
Crochet Covered Hanger - pattern available here (free)

Books

Mandalas to Crochet by Haafner Linssen - available here
Beginners Guide to Knitting by Alison Dupernex - available here

Under an English Sky - blog, Etsy shop link etc here

If I have forgotten anything please let me know!

8 comments:

  1. Always so good to hear you, like having a friend sitting with me. Love your covered hangers, so pretty. i have no doubt you'll be knitting up a storm in no time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our internet is so slow at night so I'll have to try and watch in the morning. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrappy blanket is coming on a treat and I love those crochet hangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nifty idea, I enjoyed hearing your soft voice and pretty accent!
    xo
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i didn't know you had a FB page, i have liked you now. have a great week, i am falling behind. had a nice long weekend & just getting back into the swing of things. you be happy!! lots of smiles. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning a catch up when I have a week off. I think I should subscribe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely to have you be brave enough to organize a podcast. Although you can not hear or see my reactions, I enjoy seeing what you are working on and what you have completed. I also enjoy learning a bit more about your life, concerns and interests. In this episode I was especially interested in seeing how you are carrying the yarn up the side of the computer case you are crocheting for your husband. I have never tried to carry yarn up the side of a project before and am not certain how one does it. As I typed in my last comment, I hope you will continue to knit. You are knitting! Mistakes are just a part of learning and even fabulous knitters make mistakes and either correct them, hide them, or just live with them :) I hope you will find joy in knitting as well as your crocheting. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx