Sunday, 5 July 2015

Resting

Updated Sunday evening after a couple of e-mails, truly, I am fine.  I really am.  Just need to have a few days off.  Sorry if the message below made you worry, I was trying to be chirpy and cheery so that you didn't worry.  Guess that I didn't manage that!

Really, no need to worry, I am fine and so is hubby!  Just stuff to deal with.  I will perhaps try and explain more when I return if I can.

I am having a little bloggy rest until Friday when I will be back

Sorry that I haven't yet got to all the Five On Friday posts, I will be by during the week to say hello.

Also, just to let you know, I am going to take a summer holiday from Five On Friday in August and then we can all return refreshed and reinvigorated in September.

In the meantime enjoy the sunshine!

Amy

p.s. comments are turned off.