Friday, 15 May 2015

Five On Friday

I am sorry but there is no post from me today.  However, if you would like to add in your own post, please feel free to do so and I will do my best to stop by and visit.  I hope that you will all go and visit each others posts!  See the link to the All About Five On Friday page at the top right of my sidebar if you want more information about joining in.  To see previous posts, click the Five On Friday label at the end of this post.

Thank you  so much, especially those who have been in touch with comments on older posts or by e-mail.  Your messages have been so kind and caring.  Thank you.  I am afraid that I haven't replied, but I have read and appreciated them all.  There is no change in the situation, which isn't any better, but isn't any worse either.  As I said in my previous post, we have been here before and the fact that we are still here now is a miracle, so who knows what will happen this time.  It is the fact that each time something happens there is a considerably lessening of health, and the interval between the situations has reduced considerably too. 

All that said, I hope that YOU and YOURS are all well and will have a great weekend!

Amy