Saturday, 18 April 2015

Sharing

Yesterday I read Sara's posts here and here about the visit that her Rock Choir had to Abbey Road Studios to record some songs earlier in the year.  Go and have a listen to the beautiful singing, it really is so lovely.

If you don't have time to listen to the whole thing to straight to 4.40 minutes and just listen to that song, the words - and of course the singing! - are wonderful and so inspiring.

Thank you Sara for sharing your beautiful singing with us.  I am so glad that you had such a good time!

Amy

p.s. don't leave me a comment, go and leave Sara one!

9 comments:

  1. I did, it was brilliant wasn't it! And how lovely to visit Abbey Road studios. Rock choir sounds like so much fun, I just wish I could sing! CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good! I left a comment on her page too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to leave you one as I just visited Sara. I must need flash or some music updated new version of auto play, sorry I missed it. But, ya, glad to be back thanks for stopping by, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed listening and left a comment for Sara too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already let Sarah a comment....so I'm allowed to leave you one too Amy :0)
    I loved that last track especially too....gives me goosebumps.
    Isn't it a wonderful choir.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I leave you both a comment?
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. been there ....wonderful!!!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left Sara one...that was very enjoyable. Thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep...so moved by this...it brought me to tears! Thank you for passing it on...just hopped over! Happy Sunday! Nic xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx