Just for this week you can add two links because there was no Five On Friday link up although some of you did a post anyway, or you can just add your link from last week if you like. As long as your posts relate to and link to Five On Friday.
If you want to grab a Five On Friday Button or get more information about how to join in the All About Five On Friday page will tell you all that you need to know.
To visit other bloggers taking part, just click on the links at the end of the post. Please do go and visit their lovely posts!
********************On we go with the post.
1. This is what I had beside my chair last night. Working on another little project which I will share with you next week. Actually, I also had my camera there as well, but I was taking the picture with it so of course you can't see it here!
2. I decided that it was time to sort out the coat rack. Before.
After. Just a few dozen scarves, pairs of gloves, hats and winter coats put away!! What a difference the warmer weather makes hey. I am looking forward to a cardigan and sunhat and nothing else hanging here over the summer!
3. A sad loss. I love Rosamunde Pilcher's books. I know that she isn't necessarily the highest rank literary author of all time, but her books are just nice. Nothing nasty. I really like reading her books, but even more I like listening to them on tape.
Well, I did like listening to them on tape. I just finished the third tape and put in the fourth and it wouldn't work. When I took the tape back out it was warped and so it would not play. I don't know how it happened. Then someone - not me, you can work out who I am sure - decided to take it apart and I was left with this.
It is now in the bin and I am sad. I have looked and cannot get another one online, so I am hoping that one will come up for sale on e-bay sometime! At least I still have the book!
4. You might - or more likely might not - remember that I decided to give up sweets - candy - for Lent this year. I did pretty well, although I did eat a couple of sweets by accident because I forgot that I had given them up. Overall not too bad. I have been making up for it since with lots of mini eggs....
5. I don't have a number five for today! I don't know what that says about me, but I will not bore you with it that is for sure. So I will leave you with the news that I have taken another step into the 21st Century and joined twitter - I am @lovemademyhome if you want to find me - but I haven't worked out how to use it properly yet!!
I hope that you all had a good week and that your weekend will be wonderful too!!