If you want to grab a Five On Friday Button or get more information about how to join in the All About Five On Friday page will tell you all that you need to know. I did promise a tutorial about this a little while ago, but time has got away from me. However, I have updated the All About Five On Friday page and hopefully this will give you all the information and answers that you need.
To visit other bloggers taking part, just click on the links at the end of the post. Please do go and visit their lovely posts!
In keeping with earlier posts this week, today, I am revisiting an old post. My very first Five On Friday post! This was written when it was just me writing posts on my own, before anyone else started doing their own posts and we started the little groups. You can find the original post here.
I hope that you find it enjoyable!
1. I finally figured out how to crop photos using the photo program on my computer!! (I only got this computer in January..........) It was totally by chance that I worked it out and I am still not sure if I am doing it properly, but it is so much easier than using Picassa to do the cropping. I don't edit any photos in any other way, what I take is what you get, but I do trim them down a bit to get rid of things around the edges.
2. Another look at my first mini bouquet from my garden, they are so pretty they deserve another look I think!
3. My no two the same is coming along slowly but surely.
4. This little bunny was another Mollie Makes kit make, it didn't go to plan. The ears were too small to turn inside out so I unpicked it and sewed it up this way instead. He doesn't look very happy and someone who shall remain nameless
5. How is it that the rhubarb that came up first looks like this.
The one that was missing in action for so long looks like this? Why?
I picked some from the bigger one in the hope that it might encourage the smaller one. It has made no difference.
Sorry to go on about this again, but I really must thank you for your kind thoughts and comments and so on over the last few days. You are wonderful, and I am thankful that you have all borne with me this week.
I will not bore you with the details of my irritating - and irritated! - shoulder, but having realised that I had to take time to relax and to give it time to heal and having done just that, I am so glad that I did. This has happened to me before and keeping away from my keyboard seems to have done the trick to let it heal quite quickly. It isn't perfect yet, but is so much better after the rest. So I am going to take the weekend off from blogging and will return again - all being well - on Monday with normal bloggy service.
Thank you for still visiting me here even though it has been reruns and thank you too for still visiting even though I haven't left any comments on your posts. I have been reading all that you have been up to though. I have also spent some time on Pinterest - you can do that with one hand! - and had fun finding some different ideas for garlands and crochet and other crafts, starting some new boards and updating my candle collection!
Well, my shoulder is telling me to stop now, so I will leave you all in peace! I hope that you have a great weekend and thank you again for your support and for joining in with these posts - if you do a post today and link up I will come by and read and leave a comment so you know that I came by!