Friday, 21 November 2014

Five on Friday

I have been totally overwhelmed once again by the loveliness of bloggers!  You really are a wonderful bunch of people.  So friendly and creative and most of all fun and willing to join in.  Thank you so very much for being so nice.  I also wanted to say hello to new followers, you are most welcome, thank you for stopping by.


Just a quick reminder, today is the last sign up day for the Christmas Card Swap 2014.  If you want to join in, go to the post here and add a comment.  I will post who is swapping with who on Monday, so keep an eye out for the post and then you can all get ready to start swapping away!


I also asked if anyone wanted to join in the Five on Friday posts that I have been doing for some time now.  I was so surprised that so many of you wanted to join in, my hope was that perhaps three or four people might join me, but there was a much larger response.  Thank you all!
 

After some consideration and discussion, I suggested to everyone taking part in Five on Friday that we split into groups.  Each group will post one Friday a month, and I will post each week so that you know who else is posting that week and then you can go and visit them!  We will start the posts on the first Friday of December - the 5th.  In case you want to see who is taking part and what it is all about, I have added a page with all the details as well as participants names and links to their blog - in the sidebar, called About Five on Friday.  I am really looking forward to having others join me in this, I hope that it will be lots of fun.


Having read all that, I expect you thought that I wasn't doing Five on Friday today after all, but if you look there are five paragraphs!  There are also five photographs! 


Amy

32 comments:

  1. Very autumnal...And not long now till Christmas! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for organizing it all Amy :) And lovely photos today, I especially like the paper leaves! Have a lovely weekend, Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably won't contribute to your 'Five on Friday', because it doesn't really look like my thing and, anyway, I'm far too unreliable. But I was attracted by your headline, because I thought it was something to do with eating, it's my turn to cook tomorrow and I thought I may get some inspiration! Be all that as it may, I want to say that I love dipping into your blog - there's a peace about it and the photographs are great. PS - I've decided to cook a tagine - which, apparently, includes the necessary '5 a day' - and sup a beer while Head Office watches Strictly! See - men CAN multi-task.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like someone was in the garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos , oh look ma colours lol ! nothing but white here now lol ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm like Mike being unreliable I'm afraid but what a lovely idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 lovely autumnal photos, Amy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love chrysanthemums, they're like a bit of sunshine in a vase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy! Blogland is a nice place, isn't it? Making friend we may never meet in real life, but friends all the same. Your snaps are just beautiful and I always enjoy your visits. I want to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty Fall photos! I love what you're doing with the card exchange and the 5 on Friday. I'm just too busy right now to commit. Thanks for all you do - you make the blog world a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely colourful five on Friday. Have a great weekend Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I copied the instructions for linking so I can refer back to it and I will give it a go on Dec. 5, but Lord knows I'm technically challenged, so fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos, I'm looking forward to both the card swap & the Five on Friday posts starting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those flowers in the first photo are GORGEOUS!

    Can't wait to see where my Christmas card will be going.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all your photos, especially the paper leaves. Wishing you a lovely weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty photos, Amy! YOU are a very nice blog friend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw shucks! You're not too bad yourself! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking forward to this series friend! And your photographs are beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful weekend Amy!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely photos Amy !
    I'm looking forward to more five-on-fridays, it's a great way to discover new blogs !! I hope you'll post links to the blogs of the other participants !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those Chrysanthemums, their colours and smell say autumn to me.
    Happy weekending.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful colours. Those chrysanthemums are very pretty and cheerful, just the job for this dreary weather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amy, your autumn beauties made me smile! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

    xx
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  23. What lovely autumn pics. It is such a lovely mellow time of year with it being colourful, but subdued. I'm still debating whether to join in the five on Friday, as I may forget, but if I want to, will there be a spot for me? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely autumn photos, I'm looking forward to seeing lots of Five on Friday posts. Have a good weekend Amy. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the paper leaves! Thanks again for organising the christmas card swap and Five On Friday. Have a lovely weekend, Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Amy. I'll have to look into the Five on Friday. I don't think I can squeeze in the Christmas Card exchange. Looks like you are getting back to normal. I don't know what normal looks like, what am I talking about???

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely 5 on friday. I am looking forward to joining in. Love your pictures, all those reds and yellows. T x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the idea of doing this once a month! This is more achievable for me I think. Is there still room to squeeze me in? Have a lovely week, Amy. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looking forward to joining in with five on Friday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love those paper leaves and the real ones too. Looking forward to seeing what you all choose for your five. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx