Monday, 17 November 2014

Christmas Card Swap 2014

THE SWAP IS NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS JOINED IN.  THE SWAPS WILL BE POSTED ON MONDAY.

 Thank you for the great response to my previous e-mail about getting involved with a Christmas Card Swap.  I was delighted and pleased that so many of you were interested.


If you would like to join in, please leave me a comment below and tell me your name, if would like to send cards to one or two people and if you would prefer to send them to your own country or overseas.  If you prefer your own country, please state the name of your country.


I will match people accordingly and post who is swapping with who next Monday (24th November).  Because of international posting dates, I suggest that we plan to send the cards in the first week of December.  I know that seems very early, but the last airmail posting date from England to Australia for example is 4th December.  So please check where you are sending your card to and what the last posting date is from your own country.


Also, please remember, this is just a card swap, nothing else, even though there are some lovely people who want to share more!  Cards can be handmade, homemade or bought, whatever you happen to be sending to your other friends!


I hope that this is all OK with everyone, you can of course contact me with any queries and I will help where I can.


So, still interested?  Leave a comment below no later than Friday 21st November and have some fun!


Now, having said all that, I think that I might just risk this...

Happy Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!

Amy

38 comments:

  1. Count me in Amy. Just the one but I'll post anywhere! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy I'm happy to send in the UK & overseas & am also happy to send to more than one. Regards Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to send 2 cards, to any countries in the world. Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to join in Amy, I'd like to post to someone overseas, if possible! Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to send two cards, and would prefer UK or Europe please.
    Elizabethd (Barbara)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in too Amy, again just one, but anywhere in the world is fine . Thanks for organising this x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun, Amy! Count me in, too! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to be included please, just one but I'm happy to post anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun holiday idea, Amy. If I find the time, I'll join in later, if that's okay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, this is going to be fun! I'm in the UK but will post anywhere and I'd like to send two please, thank you for organising! Cate, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy, I'd be glad to send two cards...it will be fun. - Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to join in...I'll send a couple anywhere. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Amy - happy to post 2, anywhere in the world. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amy -- just doing a little bloggy catch up -- it looks like you've been really busy. I'm having a hard time even thinking about the holidays yet! I Love all the cute animated sparkles and snowflakes that you've added to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please count me in Amy! Can I please send within the UK x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to join in with one card, anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amy I would like to do 2 cards, one for here in the States and 1 for England if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in Amy. One card anywhere for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes please! One card anywhere for me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Amy I will send two anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking forward to this Amy, count me in. I'd like to send two please, one home (UK) and the other abroad. Thanks. Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Amy, I would love to join. I can send two. I'm in the US so I'd love to swap with someone in the UK or Austrailia. Thanks for organizing such a fun Christmas celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think it is a great idea, but I won't join in but wonder if a lot of those that do will comment on your blog about it. Might make good reading, so thanks for that. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi thanks for organising. I am in the UK but happy to do two cards anywhere (apart from the moon!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wanna be in AMy. Sorry but I comment in the morning and something happens!! Im happy with someones for anywhere dear AMy:)
    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm still in :) One card, destination anywhere please!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your glorious photos friend! Are they all from your home???? The sparkles are awesome!!! Wishing you a lovely week ahead and I am looking forward to the 5 on Fridays!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely photos and so Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am in, two anywhere please. Thank you for organising! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes please; I'm happy to do two cards anywhere! And thank you for organising it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd love to join in Amy, I'm in Australia and I will post one card anywhere. Thanks for organising this. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm in for one. :-) I would prefer to stay U.S., but if you have more "others" ---- I can manage an overseas card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to join in, and I will send anywhere. I'm in the USA but I don't mind swapping with someone who is overseas :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh and I forgot to say that I would like to do two cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Amy, I'd love to do two cards - one UK and one International. Tho' if you are struggling with numbers/requests I'll do two anywhere.

    ReplyDelete