Monday, 24 November 2014

Christmas Card Swap 2014 - The Swappers!

The sign up for the Christmas Card Swap is now closed and I have matched up the swappers!  Thank you all so very much for taking part.  I was so pleased that there were so many of you keen to join in.  I hope that we will all have lots of fun sending back and forth.  I am looking forward to it and I hope that you are too!

The partners are all listed below in either pairs or groups of three, depending on how many cards you wanted to send.  I have only included people who expressly said on the sign up post that  they wanted to take part.  If you didn't specify a number of cards to send, I have assumed one only.  If I have missed anyone out let me know.

I know that there are some lovely people who would be kind enough to send more than a card, but this is just a card swap!  I suggest that we send cards no later than the first week of December - next week! - in order to meet last postage dates.  For example, last posting date from the UK to Australia is 4 December this year.  Please can you check your own last posting dates for your own country though.

I have not gathered any addresses, so please leave a comment on the blog(s) of those you are swapping with to exchange your e-mail address and then postal address, don't publish your postal address on your blog or in the comments on someone else's!

Hopefully that covers everything.  If you have any problems let me know!

Otherwise, Happy Christmas and Happy Swapping everyone!!!

Amy

The swap groups are as follows

Sending one card to each other are:-

Jane from Plain Jane and Gloria from Canela Kitchen

Alison from Life at Sylvan House and Teresa from Knit Bake Cultivate

Selma from Eclectic Home and Life and Jo from Through The Keyhole

Tanna from The Brick Street Bungalow and Dee from Tangled Up In Sticks And String

Rachel from Jaques It Rhymes With Cakes and Mamas Mercantile

Clicky Needles and Jill from Emerald Cottage

Helen from Woollybluebells and Lil from House with Hearts

Jane from The Maple Syrup Mob and Amy from Love Made My Home

Sending two cards to each other are:-

Elizabeth from Cornish Cream and Cate from What Catey Made Next and The Saver of Suburbia

Robbie from Polka Dotted Rainbows and Janet from MacQue and Christina from A Colourful Life

Sara from Sara's Crafts and Patricia from A Place For Everything and Debbie from Saylor Street Cottage

Angel Jem from Angel Jem's City Cottage and Sandra from Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom and Red Setter from Gone Beading

Patricia from Red Cardinal and Linda Kay from Senior Adventures and Zana from Zana's Homemade

Joanne from A Whole Plot Of Love and Linda from Linda's Crafty Corner and Amy from Love Made My Home

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for organising. How exciting x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with all your organising Amy. Think my head would have been aching a bit arranging all those swaps! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you Amy.....
    Must have taken some time to put this together...
    I see Jane and Gloria are paired up.....2 of my favorite peeps♥️
    Hope everyone has a fun time.....
    I know I had your address last year....but it has slipped thru the cracks....
    Please send me again by email....:o)
    Have a great week.....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a lot of interest well done and big thank you for organizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Amy...it will be loads of fun. Have sent emails to my links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for all your hard work.

    I've sent an email to my "mate" ------ looking forward to hearing back from Tanna!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Amy, I have sent an email to my other partner & replied to yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to spread the cheer dear friend!!!! Snowing like crazy here today!! Wishing you a happy Monday!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for organising this swap, it's such a lovely idea. My partner and I have been in touch with each other, it's a perfect pairing as we haven't 'met' each other before so I've got a wonderful new blog to explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello partner! I agree with Jo. Excited to find a new blog. Thanks for organising this Amy and partnering us so well. Speak/write/meet soon Jo!

      Delete
  10. Wow Amy - you've been busy! Great to see so many people wanting to take part. Off to say hi to Gloria! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! Missed this one, what a great idea Amy. I'll catch it next year :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for doing this Amy, I've emailed my new buddies and looking forward to our swap. Lots of Christmassy blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful idea! I am sad I missed the sign up...

    Take care
    Anne
    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amy, thanks for doing this. Now I have some new blogs to browse through too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Amy, ok I read this wrote a comment, but went back to read some previous posts and can't remember if I clicked publish. So excuse my dippy moment if this is comment #2 :) I have missed reading blogs for about a week and a half and all kinds has gone on. Sorry about your bad comment, its so sad that people can't use their time in a more positive way!! Also sorry I missed your card swap, great idea!! And also are you only looking for a few for the 5 on a friday, or is it open to all who want to take part? Sounds good. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for organising Amy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx