Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your incredibly kind and thoughtful comments on my last post and to those who e-mailed me as well.  You are all so very much appreciated and your words and thoughts do put things into perspective.  I am constantly amazed by people, their ability to feel and be kind and caring and sharing is a wonderful thing.  Thank you a thousand times.

As you may know, I have struggled with replying to comments, and some time ago reached the decision not to always reply to every comment.  So although I don't generally reply to every comment, I would normally for something like this, but the number of comments, combined with the fact that I cannot reply to everyone as some people are no reply and so on, meant that I thought it better to do a big thank you to everyone all together.  I hope that you don't mind.

I sent my polite (gosh I hope it was!) reply to the sender of the e-mail that upset me.  I have since spoken to them once and they were pleasant on the phone.  So I have taken away from this - because I always try and look for the scraps of silver linings - that perhaps indeed it is easy to say something in an e-mail that might not come across the way you intend, and that therefore you should always check what you write, and if someone writes something to you, don't take it so personally unless you are sure it was meant that way. 

Having taken a few days away from the computer - in general - has been good, and although I haven't done anything much, and although things are getting worse every day and more issues are appearing every day, I am feeling better for the break from the computer. 

I don't know where things will lead right now, but I do know that I am quite emotional - did you notice! - and so any blog posts are likely to head that way too.  So my decision is, just for now, that I will continue to take a little blog break as I don't feel that I can burden you with what is going on, and also I don't want my happy place here to descend into gloom and doom - for my own benefit as well as yours! 

So for now I am on a blog break, I don't have any idea when I will return, but I will return.  A few posts may appear at random for things such as Armistice Day though.  I will also keep reading your own posts as and when even if you don't realise because I haven't commented.

I have turned off the comments on this post, but, as always, if anyone wants to get in touch, please feel free to e-mail me, address is on the "about" page.

Take care of yourselves my dear bloggy friends.  Love yourselves and your families and friends and those around you as much as you can in your own situations.  Keep on crafting and all the other good things of life and know that I love you.

Amy xx

No comments: