Five good things
1. Chickpea received her giveaway box and has done a lovely post here to show you all what was inside. Pop by and have a look, I know that some of you were very curious to know what was in the box, so you can find out!
2. The sun is out, the sky is blue, there is not a cloud to spoil to view - well, nearly! It is so great to see at this time of year as it can sometimes be a bit gloomy can't it. This is lovely though.
3. The bunch of chrysanthemums I bought a week ago is still looking really great. The roses haven't faired quite as well, but they never last as long but a week later they are still with us too which is nice.
4. Autumn really is here now, so I can start to decorate. I don't do lots of decorating, but I have a few things and it is a nice opportunity to burn spicy autumny candles and then come the middle of October it is easy to add a few Halloween things just to spruce it up a bit.
5. I have been bulb shopping. Too many? Never. You can never have too many spring bulbs. I haven't grow Irises like this before so I will be looking forward to seeing how they do. This year I will label them though so I don't end up as I did this spring of accusing my daffodils of not flowering. Of course they wouldn't have been flowering, turns out they were alliums - age is a dreadful thing!!
Thank you all as always for your lovely comments and e-mails and for stopping by and visiting. You are all appreciated an huge amount!
I wanted especially to thank you for your kind comments and thoughts about the incident that I shared with you last Friday. Having looked around a bit online as well, I read other stories of people suffering similar things, complaining, and getting nowhere. The fighter part of me is very cross about that and wants to complain and take it to the highest level for them as much as for myself. However, if I am not going to get anywhere what is the point.
I have thought long and hard and talked about it with others and finally come to a decision. FOR ME I have decided that I am not going to take it further. You know by now if you are a regular reader that I am a worrier, more than the average person. I also get very stressed (properly stressed, not just a bit anxious). So, FOR ME, I know that if I complain and don't hear or get a good reply I will be upset and worry more. I will also be even more upset if I get a bad reply. The decision therefore FOR ME is to move on and try and put it behind me.
Your kind thoughts, and indignation on my behalf as well as the sharing of your own bad experiences actually helped me more than I think that complaining would. To know that there are others who are in agreement, and are behind me has been wonderful and I have felt so supported. I can never thank you enough for that. I would still encourage anyone else who ever has any similar problems to complain if it is right for them, it just isn't the right thing FOR ME right now.
Thank you all, you are all diamonds and stars!