Five on Friday time! Five little things from my week.
1. A little flower brooch from Mollie Makes, not my greatest success, but I have had some nice comments about it when I have worn it. They included a long and complicated conversation with a man in a National Trust shop about the difference between homemade and handmade. My answer to him was that the brooch is handmade, a jar of jam is homemade.
2. Finding my sun hat after an extensive search of drawers, cupboards and shelves and finding it in with my winter shawls of all places! Of course since I found it, we have had lots of rain. Perhaps I should hide it again.
3. Thinking that my little Kalanchoe really needs to be deadheaded and given a little more love than it has been getting. My friend Linda will tell me off if she sees this! I better hup to and deadhead him! I am very glad to still have this little Kalanchoe around though as I am pretty terrible with houseplants as a general rule, but it seems that I can keep these fellows going. They are very cheaply available in supermarkets too. I recommend that you go and find yourself one this weekend.
4. Finding my crocheted seaweed to add to my rockpool bowl and loving the fact that my hubby knew what it was. The bird is in lieu of a seagull, but he isn't very seagull like is he! He is very well behaved though and doesn't steal your ice cream or chips. Not that I have ice cream and chips in my living room!
5. Having bowls of fruit and veggies in the fridge because it is salad with everything time again. I do love having bowls of things in the fridge. It makes me feel so organised and efficient as well as healthy.
I hope that you have had a good week too whatever you have been doing and that your weekend will be good too and that those of you enjoying a Bank Holiday will have lots of fun.
Welcome to new followers, I hope that you will leave a comment and introduce yourself sometime. Thank you everyone for all of your lovely comments.