Also there are little things, little moments that I capture and like to remember which are not really a post of their own. I guess that some people would share these on other forms of social media, but as I don't use any of those I cannot share them in that way.
After some thought I came up with an idea of Five on Friday, inspired by Gillian at Tales from a Happy House. I will share five (or so!) things on a Friday that are either happy things, or just things that don't quite fit somewhere else. I might not manage it every week, but nothing ventured nothing gained.
So, here we go, Five on Friday!
1. I finally figured out how to crop photos using the photo program on my computer!! (I only got this computer in January..........) It was totally by chance that I worked it out and I am still not sure if I am doing it properly, but it is so much easier than using Picassa to do the cropping. I don't edit any photos in any other way, what I take is what you get, but I do trim them down a bit to get rid of things around the edges.
2. Another look at my first mini bouquet from my garden, they are so pretty they deserve another look I think!
3. My no two the same is coming along slowly but surely.
4. This little bunny was another Mollie Makes kit make, it didn't go to plan. The ears were too small to turn inside out so I unpicked it and sewed it up this way instead. He doesn't look very happy and someone who shall remain nameless
5. How is it that the rhubarb that came up first looks like this.
The one that was missing in action for so long looks like this? Why?
I picked some from the bigger one in the hope that it might encourage the smaller one. It has made no difference.
And finally.... I have been amazed at the response to my post on Wednesday about my 10 random things and mainly the interest in the Pavlova. Because of this kind interest I am preparing a post for next week with some pictures, explanation and recipes which I hope will answer all of your Pav questions. Please bear with me, it is coming!
Thank you as always for stopping by, commenting, following - welcome to newcomers - and your kindness. I hope that you know how much you are appreciated.