The new multicoloured crochet that I started and then fiddled with went horribly wrong.
Wibbly does not begin to describe it. I mean, have you ever seen crochet that is meant to be a flat blanket with waves like this. I was sort of impressed that I managed to get it like this. Please someone tell me that I am not the only one who has done this!
So, it was not going to get any better, I was sure of that, so I pulled it apart and started again.
I tried it with one chain between the trios, but I still didn't like that, so I started again with no chains and one on the corners, which I then increased to two on the corners. Now I think that I should have done chains to start and then decreased the chains, not increased, but it seems to be working. I am not going to unpick it again.
This is how it is looking at the moment. What do you think. I reckon that it is a big improvement from the first effort. Not all wibbly for one thing!
This will only be a little blankie, because I only have 6 balls of this wool, but I can perhaps make it into a cushion cover or something. Or perhaps just a very small blankie for one foot - ha!
Big green is going well, increasing all the time and getting more difficult to lug in and out of the basket I keep it in when not working on it. I still need to get a new basket though, but I haven't seen one I like yet. I will keep looking!
Oh, and I bought some more yarn! To try and make a poppy for Remembrance Day in November.