Monday, 22 July 2013

New Royal Baby

Just so I cannot be accused of cheating in case I am right!  Now that the Duchess of Cambridge has gone into labour I thought that I would declare my guesses for baby names.

For a girl, I think that either Elizabeth or Victoria could be good choices and for a boy I like George or Alfred.

We will have to see if I am right or wrong.

What do you think, what are your guesses.  Let me know if you turn out to be right or wrong.

UPDATE

So, now we know that it is a BOY!  Congratulations to their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their son at 4.24 this afternoon.

I wish all three of them all the happiness and joy that a new birth brings and many many happy times together.

UPDATE 18.22 24 July 2013

Well, I made a good guess there on George!

May I wish you a long and happy life Your Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx