Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Just beginning

So, here I am, just starting out with a blog!  I have been reading lots of other blogs and websites for a long long time now, but I have not taken the step of doing anything more.  I am not sure where this adventure will take us but the journey is all part of the fun.

Love did indeed make my home.  The first day we moved here I cried.  I cried and cried and cried.  I cried for days.  I don't know how I didn't cause a massive flood.  Time passed though and 9 years later I realise that I do love my home, and that love made my home.  Hence the title of my blog.

Lets enjoy some adventures together!

Amy

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Amy! May you enjoy the journey this on-line diary will bring you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet!

    I'm looking forward to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog so much - i spent time looking for the beginning.
    yeppers. It's easy to see Love Pours Through Everything You Share with us . . .
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx