Thursday, 11 July 2013

Adding Photographs!

I have taken hundreds of photos on my digital camera, but I confess, I have never done anything with them.  They just sit on the memory card in my camera, never going anywhere, never being seen.

One of the reasons that I wanted to start this blog was to be able to share my photos.  So, here I go, I am about to try and add my first photo!  Wish me luck.




So, here is my first picture.  This is Rocky, our new garden ornament that I picked up last week when I was out for the day with one of my girlfriends.

Here is a close up!


In case you are wondering, Rocky is sitting in one of my vegetable patches, he is in the middle of two courgettes and two butternut squash plants.  The courgettes are busy growing their fruits, but nothing yet on the squashes, but they are slower to grow.  We have the sun and the warmth, I just need to water water water now to keep them going.

So, I think that is it for today.  I have managed to post two pictures - I hope!!  Off now to see if I can find a less torturous way of doing it.  Any hints or tips for me?  If so, please leave me a comment as I really need some advice on this photo issue.

Thanks and talk again soon.

Amy




1 comment:

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx