1. What a horrific week it has been for the world. Once again turmoil. I am so sad and am sending all of my good thoughts out into the world with hopes for a brighter future.
2. I have started a giant granny square blanket. It will be truly hideous because it is a riot of odds and ends of Stylecraft Special DK in the some really bright colours. Time for another clear out and also I needed to be doing something with my hands and felt the need to make someone a blanket. I hope they don't hate it....
3. Still not settled with anything yet. Lots going on and round in my head and I cannot get it right or get a balance. I am trying to blog less because it is making my eyes less tired and my shoulder less sore, but it I miss it and feel guilt about not visiting posts. Agghh, why do I do this.
4. I wonder why some people feel that it is OK to say really stupid things and then try and justify their position by saying things like "well if you ignore this" i.e. the whole main issue of the problem and then try and throw in their own issues as justification for why they are right and you are wrong. Why do others feel it is OK to just brush you aside and appoint themselves as their own little version of a deity.
5. Fences being replaced soon, worried about what they will trample and kill in the garden and trying not to worry at the same time because I can always replace things. But that isn't the point though is it. Glad that the fence will not be falling into the - thankfully very tolerant and polite but surely very cross by now - neighbours garden any more though.
6. First too much to occupy my mind, then not enough and now too much again which results in my head being fine then not fine and now - because I am too busy again - being fine again. Why does that work that way. Why can I not be alright and not busy at the same time.
7. Why oh why oh why does the cutlery drawer get full of crumbs. In a crazy bid to keep my mind from filling up I have embarked on a fingertip deep clean of the kitchen - what a task! - and Thursday was the turn of the cutlery drawer. Why are there crumbs in a drawer that only holds clean things..........
8. Walking is going well, but we went on a long one this week and my legs felt it. Glad that I did it and kept up and was at the front all the way round though. Not too shabby and the weather was great this week too.
9. Finished another book, although I am slipping on my schedule, but as long as I keep going I will get there right.
10. Cannot get into blogging right now - see points 3, 4 and 6 above.....
11. The clocks go forward this weekend. Will spring appear I wonder. Someone should let the weather know.
12. Mothers Day this Sunday, have a great day all Mothers!
13. Mini eggs are dangerous. You can eat too many of them and they can also feel very odd when you eat them so you think that your temporary crown has come off your tooth. Don't worry though it didn't and I have had the permanent one this week - crown, not egg....
14. Grey weather again when I am writing this. Sunshine please!!!
15. Started another blanket too, a granny stripe in sock yarn. This will take a long time. I now have three blankets on the go....... One sock to finish and a scarf and then it had better be all blankets before the weather does warm up because these things need finishing. Apparently I have startitis.
16. Loving stir fry right now. Not right now though because it is still only 9 am when I am writing this.
17. I have run out of sensible things to